- Sub-Products and Mini-Kits - A sub product is a SKU that is permanently connected to another SKU. So when the employee clicks on SKU A, it will automatically add SKU B as well. For example: if you sell computers, you can use this feature to collect the government required e-waste fee. You can also use this feature as a mini-kit by attaching multiple sub-products into one SKU. There is no limit; you can attach as many sub-products as you want.
- Suspend Sale Enhancements - Suspended sales are now saved forever and ever, and will not delete if you close the software or reboot your computer. Furthermore, you can now print a suspend sale and give your customer a copy. Some people use this feature as a mini work order, and while it lacks many of the features of the full work order, it can accommodate simple/ basic scenarios.
Actions >> Reports >> Detailed Sales Report.
- 2nd Printer and Layout Options - This feature allows you to configure more than one printer to be used on your POS. Situations where you need may be: a sandwich shop that wants a copy to travel directly to the kitchen or service store that wants to print a copy for the technician in the back of the room, etc. You can also select if you want your printer(s) to print in 3" format or in A4/standard page size format, which will allow you to use a regular office printer.
- POS Pole Display is Back! - Yes, that's right! The pole display is back and better than ever.
We now support both the standalone pole display (usb connected) and the built-in display at the back of the AerPOS that so many of you love.
- References and Notes -
In the last version, we released notes per transaction. This version added a reference number per transaction. It allows you to enter a reference number that will help you do better tracking. Example: You have a website that allows people to select the products online and then go to the store to pay for them. The online site generates an "Order Number" that can now be plugged into the LivePOS system when the customer is handing over their money. This way, the web "Order Number" is attached to the LivePOS invoice and can later on be checked if paid or not. This feature can be enabled / disabled from the POS Settings Page.
- CRM: How Did You Hear About Us? -
You can now ask your customers at the point of sale "how did you hear about us?" and select it from a drop down menu. Since every company wants different options in that menu, our feature allows you to customize your own options on your back-end dashboard, very cool.
- CRM: How Did You Hear About Us? Marketing -
Once you start to collect "How Did You Hear About Us?" info from your customers, you can filter the CRM report by any option you want, export it in one click, and blast emails to your shoppers.
- Warranty Tracking is Here! -
Up until this release, when someone came to your store and wanted to use their warranty, you used the "Damaged /Missing" feature which allows you to deduct an item from the inventory without making a sale; however, there was no way to attach this transaction to a specific customer. Version 7.0 allows you to do exactly that! You can now attach a customer to a damage/missing transaction, and later review it in the customer's history from the POS (last transaction tab on the top.)
- Price Override is now integrated in the Work Order Module -
The price override feature was very well received when we released it a few months ago. Many of you went on the LivePOS Community and requested that we add this feature into the work order module as well. We listened and we are happy to include this feature in this release.
- Customer Information Enhancement: "Date Updated" -
This is mainly for those of you who use the Mailchimp and ConstantContact integrations. You can now see a "Date Updated" stamp on a customer's record. This will allow Mailchimp and ConstantContact to update the information automatically. It also enables your custom API to pull records as you see fit.
- Detailed Tag Report Updated! -
New fields are added such as tag name, customer name, product name, style number, part number and quantity. This newly added fields are also available when you export the report.
Transfer Customer History from your old POS system -
You already know that you can transfer customer's personal information (like name, email, phone number, etc.) from your old system into LivePOS. This new feature allows you to transfer not only their personal information, but also their sales and past transactions. You can transfer transaction dates, products and total amount spent for each customer. This information is now available to you on the POS side. Simply lookup the customer and on the top right of "Last Transactions" click the new "History" tab.
Product Sold Report Updated! -
Product sold report is even better than ever. With this update, we've added a new column for fixed price.
Move Inventory Updated! -
SKUs are now displayed before your item name
Locate Invoice By Note -
This feature allows you to search or locate invoices by the use of the notes that was attached into the sale.
FIXES AND UPGRADES
-Customer Group assignment FIXED!
-Minimum Price Notification Messages not sending FIXED!
-Employee Sales Report not working when date is set to Jan 1 FIXED!
-Kits and Price Override FIXED!
-Coupon Payment FIXED!
-Non-Taxable Report not deducting refunds FIXED!
-Report Headers FIXED!
-Company Manager's Settings not saving the specified date for Block Sales FIXED!
-Locate/Modify Invoice view error (Check Payments) FIXED!
-Email and Hard Copy of Receipt are not the same FIXED!
-Saving Customer Info with no state error FIXED!
-Buttons for Print and Email doesn't work FIXED!
-Minimum Price not working right after you edit the item price FIXED!
-$0.01 Discrepancy on Price Override FIXED!
-Tags on Fixed Pricing FIXED!
-View history in gift card FIXED!
-Gift Card View History page FIXED!
-Serial number and payment type not showing on locate/modify invoice FIXED!
-Employee Payroll table FIXED!
-Saving new coupons FIXED!
-Refund Error FIXED!