The Online Dashboard (back-office) is where you manage your business. All sales, inventory and employee data is sent to the Dashboard in real time, allowing you to view all of your stores in one central location. The LivePOS Dashboard can be accessed from any internet enabled computer, including iPads and iPhones.
- Employee Sales With Gross Profit
- gross profit report, based on the selected employee(s)
- Employee Sales - a report of an employees total sales made throughout the day including worked hours
- Employee Product Sold - total number of units sold for a specific item, based on the selected employee(s), product(s), and location(s)
- Weekly Employee Report - daily and weekly total sales amount and total number of units sold, including employee clock in/out information, on a specified location
- Coupon Usage Report - frequency of usage on all coupons based on the location(s), on the specified date(s)
- Coupon Efficiency - allows you to select the specific coupon code that you wanted to view.
- CRM - displays a list of all the customers that includes their contact numbers, birthdays, address and even the number of transactions they made.
- Non-Taxable Item Sold - list of non-taxable items sold (items that have 0% tax and items that are tax exempt, from Update Location Inventory page)
- Missing/Damaged - a chart consisting of items missing and damaged in a location complete with its corresponding date and time, category and the employee on shift.
- Products Sold - detailed report for products sold, based on location(s), on the specified date(s)
- Demo Products Exchange - a report where you may view the test products or sample items used at the location.
- Products Sold with Attributes [BETA] - similar to the products sold feature only with an added bonus -- Attributes!
- Print Location Sales Report - simply prints the overall sales summary of the day given the date and location
- Locate/Modify Invoice - gives you the ability to locate a past invoice using 3 options: Receipt Number, Invoice Number, and the last 4 digits of the credit card used.
- Envelope Processing - happens at the end of every employee’s shift and is used to determine any discrepancies in the employee’s sales amount with the ones that are received in the envelope.
- Daily Count - contains the inventory of a certain locaton daily containing units counted before and after shift, the discrepancies (if there were any) and even the live inventory of the item.
- RMAs - a report generated for Exchange transactions for the products that cannot be sold again.
- Location Inventory Wholesale - Retail Values - shows only the total amount of both wholesale and retail values
- Live Inventory - lists the inventory of all the items either specifically from each or from all of the locations and displays the units and categories.
- PO Tracking - a chart that lets you track purchase orders created by employees for their store location
- Received Tracking - tracks the purchase order of a certain location from the warehouse
- Inventory Tracking - tracks the purchase order of a certain location from the warehouse
- Item Tracking - a detailed report of the number of units of various items that were requested and delivered before the shipment and during the receipt thereof.
- Location IPC Analysis - a feature that monitors the total numbers of products sold, sales, and receipts. It basically counts the daily items per customer.
- Employee Analysis - displays the charted fields of expertise and weaknesses of an employee’s day to day activity in the store.
- Location Analysis - displays the graphed performance of your location on a day to day basis
- Products Gross Profit Report - shows an overall sum of retailed sales and the gross profit in between dates for a location.
- Profit and Loss Report - a report that monitors the revenue versus expenses incurred per month, of the current calendar year
- Search Coupon and Gift Cards - This feature enables you to search for a specific coupon or gift card.
- Add/Remove Coupons - lets you view the active coupons for your store and even gives you the ability to create other coupons.
- Groupon Integration - is a feature that allows you to upload up to 1000 coupons at the same time simply by downloading the Excel template provided for you at the page, filling them in and re-uploading it.
- Add/View Giftcards - shows a list of all the available gift cards and their corresponding gift card numbers and can even let you add new ones too!
- Edit POS Settings - To customize the POS properties for a location specific, such as CRM, Sales Process, Tenders, Reports, Inventory & Tax Settings, and General Settings.
- Custom Email - Customize your own email and send it to your customers directly from the POS!
- Custom Tenders - Special tenders like traveler’s check, Square and PayPal payments can now be entered into the LivePOS system using our new Custom Tender feature.
- Sales Blitz - allows you to run and view cross company competitions through your POS.
- Edit POS Rent - manages the monthly succeeding rents for your POS
- Add/Edit POS Expenses - To add, edit, or delete an expense. It also shows the list of expenses incurred by the location(s).
- [NEW] Add/Edit Expenses Categories - To add expense categories, in order to group individual expenses found from Add/Edit POS Expenses.
- Add/Edit Locations - a list of all the locations active, queued and inactive
- Location Target Goals - To set a target amount of sales that should be incurred for the specified date(s).
- Add/Edit Regions - here is where you can be able to edit or delete regions and even add new ones
- View Cameras - a page that lets you view a whole list of IP cameras at every store location you have
- SMS Alert Settings - a page that manages all your sms and email alerts settings. New SMS Alerts added. You can now receive an alert when an employee clocks in/out. You can also receive an alert when a refund is done.
- Chat - an interactive chat domain right on the admin site that can help you contact fellow employees in any location, they can even receive the chat right on the POS Software
- Refund/Exchange - lets you adjust the number of days any refund or exhange activity can be made after purchase
- Authorization Code - where you can find the authorization code for finalization of a refund, exchange or an inventory mismatch that will be given by the manager upon an employee’s request
- Company Settings - The page where you may change the Admin Site’s currency, time zone, and security code.
- Employee’s Payroll Overview - a page that displays the breakdown of an employee’s latest payroll
- Add/Edit Group Profile - displays a page wherein employees of the same salary type are grouped
- Add/Edit Deductions - The list of amount(s) deducted from an employee.Â You may add more deductions or edit the existing ones.
- Add/Edit Reimbursements - a list of all the items for reimbursements under a certain employees name whether it be for meal allowance or transportation for deliveries
- Add/View/Edit Customers - the list of customers that you have under CRM that you can be able to edit information on (if ever you have access to this feature.)
- Buy Hardware - This page will show you the URL for the LivePOS store.
- News - where you can find all the up to date news on all the promos and discounts of LivePOS straight from our very own blog!
- User Manuals - redirects you to the support portal where you can find all the how-to compmanuals and demo videos for more information on our products
- Today's Password - a password that will be given by the Admin for the employees to access the browser that changes daily for security.
- Technical Support Numbers - The list for our Technical Support Numbers.
- Forgot Password - Anytime you forget your login credentials to your Online Dashboard, you can now use this new feature.
- Live Chat Online - Chat online with one of our technicians for any of your issues and inquiries.